Frequently asked question about Diamonds TMT
What is TMT?
Thermo Mechanical Processing, also known as Thermo-Mechanical Treatment (TMT), is a metallurgical process that integrates work hardening and heat treatment into a single process.
What grades of TMT Bars you produce?
Fe 500 D PLUS
What factor makes TMT more earthquake resistance?
Higher strength and more ductility.
How do you check your quality?
An advanced laboratory equipped with Spectrometer, Universal Tensile Strength Machine and Microscope etc functions at Diamonds to ensure high grade of products.
Why should you use TMT bar?
Because it is very strong, ductile and economical.
How it is economical?
Because of its 20 % more strength.
How does Diamonds TMT Rebars result in cost saving?
Diamonds TMT Rebars are manufactured in a world class state-of-the-art rolling mill, ensuring excellent yield strength exceeding the values mentioned in the standard IS and resulting in more material saving compared to the TMT manufactured by the secondary producers. The Steel consumption depends on the strength of the rebar. Higher the strength, lower will be the consumption.
What factors makes Diamonds TMT unique?
Comparatively best earthquake resistant because of its high tensile strength and flexibility.
- Comparatively best earthquake resistant because of its high tensile strength and flexibility.
- It is less affected by rust, corrosion resistant
- Exact weight and Chemical Composition
- It has more strength to sustain fire.
- It bonds strongly with cement than other reinforcement bars.
- Better Ductility and Bendability